The team at EnviroKey have provided government agencies, various sectors such as mining, energy and construction, land developers and the community with preliminary advice and constraints and opportunities analyses to assist them with their project planning or submissions.
Examples of the projects we have assisted our clients to date with include:
- Route Options Analysis, Proposed 11kv transmission line near Broulee (NSW).
- Hollow-bearing tree mapping, Woomargama Bypass, Hume Highway (NSW).
- Preliminary Biodiversity Assessment, 139-lot residential development near Batemans Bay (NSW).
- Preliminary Biodiversity Investigation including Threatened Ecological Community identification, condition scoring and mapping, Gocup Road Route Strategy (c.35kms).
- Constraints and Opportunities Analysis across a number of Mining Exploration Leases on the Cobar Peneplain (NSW).
- Threatened Ecological Community Analysis, Thrush Street, Bawley Point (NSW).
- Pre-purchase inspections of land to identify potential constraints to development in Bega Valley, Eurobodalla and Shoalhaven LGA (NSW).
- Threatened Ecological Community Advice for proposed medium density development and numerous residential developments and rural-residential subdivisions in the Eurobodalla LGA (Congo, Bingi, Moruya, Batemans Bay, Broulee, Rosedale, Guerilla Bay, Batehaven and Surfside).
- Constraints and Opportunities Analysis, Ecological and Biodiversity entities, proposed rezoning concept.
- Analysis of fauna movement corridors, proposed residential subdivision, Batemans Bay (NSW).