EnviroKey have extensive and well regarded experience in conducting Flora & Fauna Surveys across a variety of landscapes. From the coast, to the mountains across the plains and into the arid zone, we can collect the data you require in raw form (for your own reporting needs), or provide this in a comprehensive report designed specifically to meet your needs.
EnviroKey can also apply the requirements of t he 7 part test (Assessment of Significance) which considers NSW and C o mmonwealth legislation if required by councils and planning authorities when submitting a development application for your new house, subdivision or other project.
Some of the Flora and Fauna Surveys that the EnviroKey team have completed recently include:
- Across an existing 2,5000 ha mining lease near Cobar, western NSW.
- Target Orchid Surveys across the Eurobodalla and Shoalhaven local government areas.
- A preliminary biodiversity investigation of Gocup Road, between Tumut and Gundagai (c.35kms).
- For a proposed 26 lot rural-residential subdivision development west of Bega.
- Across 3,000 hectares of semi-arid woodland between Bourke and Nyngan, western NSW.
- An area of Upland Swamp Threatend Ecological Community within Ku-ring-gai LGA.
- Fauna surveys for a Biodiversity Offset Strategy near Gunnedah.
- Mammal, Microbat and Reptile surveys at Panboola Wetlands.